The implementation of a Quality Management System (SGQ, keeping the acronym in Portuguese) occurs through the exchange of knowledge before the work tools necessary to meet ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
A TZF 17025 project is assessed according to the scope of trial desired and may be acquired in full or partial configuration
Full: approach and adaptation of all requirements of the standard.
- General requirements (4)
- Structure requirements (5)
- Resources requirements (6)
- Process requirements (7)
- Management requirements (8)
Partial: diagnoses and/or adaptation of specific requirements, such as:
- Personnel competence monitoring (6.2)
- Equipment control (6.4)
- Control charts for assurance of outcomes validity (7.7)
- Non-compliant work (7.10)
- Actions to approach risks and opportunities (8.5)
- Review and verification/validation of chemical trials (7.2)